You may be thinking that he looks the same as he always did which is kind of true. John decided after thinking about it for many years, to get LASIK done!! I am pretty sure I was way more nervous about this than him. He was so excited to never have to wear contacts/glasses again. I will have to say, I was very disappointed that the Valium did not affect him ONE BIT! I was really looking forward to some blackmail videos. The doctor said that since he is a pretty relaxed guy normally that he wasn't surprised that the Valium didn't do anything. (If it were me, I am sure I would have been floating in the clouds since I can be a headcase). The procedure lasted all of about 20 minutes and we were out of there. John was in pain for about an hour and a half but after that was feeling good and able to see! I am so jealous and think I will have to get it done someday as well! Here is a picture of John before going under the laser!
Sophomore and 8th grade catch up!
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment